Waiting....... for TA




Father's Day 2011

All the paperwork is done. Just waiting for my travel approval.  Seems like forever:(  I hope to get it in the next 3 to 4 weeks max!  I made myself feel a little better yesterday by ordering a special birthday pkg. for Danielle thru the redthread.  She will receive a cake, gift and a pillow with our picture on it.  Danielle will be 3 on July 19th.  I hate that she has to celebrate one more birthday in an orphanage!  I wrote her a special letter which will be translated and read to her with her pkg.  I hope the nannies take a lot of pictures with the disposable camera that will be in the pkg.  I also hope they are showing her our pictures from the album I sent with her pkg a couple of months ago. We just continue to pray for her and all of the other children waiting for a forever family.        

0 comments:

Post a Comment